Re: [?] Hotstart Problem Question

Regarding the hotstart issue... usually happens when I stall the car because
I slip off the clutch. When I go to start it obviously I hear the starter
whine but not get enough power.

Sometimes it happens after long drives.

Not sure about the gauging of the wire, it's fatter than a dime.

After I pulled the two plugs off the starter, it started back up. TBerk did
the same once. All the other wiring is tight.

Course, now, I'll be looking for cracks and not worrying about a little
hotstart issue.

Child protective services? Where is you mind at? TSK TSK TSK!    :P