RE: sequential shift transmission conversion!

What would be difficult about using this on the street?  I ride my
motorcycle every day, in town, with lots of stops and shifting.  This is
different than a car to a certain degree, but I don't think it is with
regard to shifting.  Is it a cost justification issue?

Actually, a few years ago I was looking through a kit car magazine, and I
found a place that sells a tiny 2-seater that uses the drive train from a
GSX-R 1100.  The whole car was about 1200 pounds, or about twice the weight
of the bike from which the engine came, so I'm not sure how well it would do
on the road.  However, I remember thinking at the time that the shifter
would be really slick.

I'm not sure how they achieved reverse with it.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle