Re: 7 weeks later - core support damage fixed

--- Richard Deede <rdeede@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I would ABSOLUTELY buy the bar right now if it was
> possible to bolt it up to
> the front using the front bumpers bolts. I wonder if
> enough of us express
> interest, if he will make a bunch for us on the list.

I SOOOO ditto these remarks.  My 16v already started a
couple cracks this spring which I stop-drilled.  (I keep a
close eye on it, still holding for now).  However, I've got
a 2.0 to put in and reaaaallllly want to install something
like this bar before it goes in.

Scary how this core-support problem is becoming more and
more widespread...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos