Re: 7 weeks later - core support damage fixed

I had this idea for quite awhile...back when Rich lost his car to front
cracks.  A front bar that bolts to the bumper mounts, and the fornt motor
mount.  Wish I knew how to weld!  I would be willing to pay for such a
product as well.

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com