R/C MK1 body update

	Just an update for those of you that have reserved bodies (there are
a lot so I sent this through to list, sorry to whom this doesn't concern).
Talked to Jamey at Bolink today. They have NOT pulled a styrene sample body
for me yet :(
They have been very busy the last 2 weeks and haven't had a chance to get
the mold out and pull styrene over it.  I was waiting for this sample in
order to make sure we knew what we were getting.
After sending him pictures of mk1's and the mk1 body that was on Ebay, he
has confirmed that that is theirs.  I would like to get a consensus from the
group on the next move.
Do we
A) Wait for the sample, then order (could be 2-3 more weeks before ordering
is done).
B) Place order based on confirmation by Jamey that it is the same as the
ebay body (order placed tomorrow!).

Let me know!

BTW, if anyone cares, here's my new r/c body :)
http://www.hpiracing.com/rcforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2125

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus