Re: Duoh, dropped my motor

I would be more concerned that the flywheel is tweeked(bent).  If the
flywheel is still straight, the teeth should be filed smooth and thoroughly
cleaned of filings.  I wouldn't worry about slight chips.
GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 10/21/01 8:48:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,