Duoh, dropped my motor

OK, so my motor has been sitting on blocks for a while attached to one motor
mount, the passenger side one. I recently realized that I had forgotten to
insert those 2 rubber disks that surround the mount (I am not sure if these
actually do anything). Anyway, I unbolted that mount to install those disks
and tilted the motor to get them in. At this point, the blocks underneath
came tumbling over and my engine did a face plant on my nice new lightened
flywheel (obviously the transmission was off). Anyway, I got the motor back
up and reattached that mount, but I did some damage to my flywheel. I
slightly chipped the corners of a few of the teeth. How bad of a problem is
this going to be? My flywheel was balance before, I suppose it isn't
anymore. Should I expect vibration problems? The damage looks small, but I
just thought I'd see what you guys think before I put the tranny back in.
Thanks,
Todd