Re: (ot) today

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:04:20 -0700 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
>I don't get it?  The link was to a picture of a line of cop cars at a
donut
>shop.  Why would you post that the SITE is inapropriate when the link
>was to a picture?  Make sure to take the posts in context before
>discriminating!
>
>Dave

Just curious here but... what would the origional post me in context to?

I mean, there was no description to what it was. I looked at it, went,
thanks for wasting my time and moved on. I didnt notice the little (ot)
until after I peered my eyes at a lame picture.

At the very least people, give a short desctription of what the link is
to. I know *I* would certainly appreciate it.

Shawn Méze (back to deleting everything again.....)
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!