RE: [mkII] 1:25 scale models

now, before I get flamed to death, I just want to say that I don't mean that
the 1:43 Conrad's are of poor quality, I am just going on my modeling
experience in that you can get far more detail on a 1:25 scale replica.

yes Dirk, I'd love to get the NFS files you have.

...and I guess this answers my overall question.

I will end up having to make one for myself.....

It'll be a while, but I'll keep the group posted as to my progress.

Dan
'81 Rabbit Sport Truck
'87 16v Scirocco
'00 Jetta