Re: My 84 sounds like one of those Civics with the 6in tip.

mine makes that sound, but really extreme, between 3.5 and 4.5, but that is
because i have the TT race downpipe, no cat, tt exhaust, with a straight
through muffler. i love the sound

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.