From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Andrew Wong
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 16:45
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: My 84 sounds like one of those Civics with the 6in tip.

At around 3000 to redline when I am driving it has
that high pitch farting sound that sound like ricers
but it is only deeper sounding, but idle it sounds
normal.  COuld it be a dead cat.  I also have a
muffler shop muffler that was there before me.

=====
-Andrew
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm