Help! anyone near Buffalo, NY ?? URGENT.

Ok, here's my problem.  I am exporting a rabbit pickup from NJ to
Canada.  I had arranged to pickup the truck and tow it home tommorow.
Fedex screwed up.  They were supposed to send the title to customs on
Saturday AM. It didn't arrive until yesterday.   US Customs requires 72
hrs notice to export a vehicle. Is there anyone close to Buffalo who
can store the truck for me for 2 days?  I would be picking it up on
Friday night or Saturday morning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Ewing