Re: Dubwar video online.

> I had a friend dump some of the video I had from the Dubwar event.
>
> In this file, you will see the burnout that not only blew a tire but
> shows TMB exactly HOW a burnout is done....... the right way.  :)

Hey Jay (TMB) are you going to take that?  I don't think so!    Lets
show those East cost boys how we burn tires here in Canada Eh!  I've
got a whole backyard full of 13" rims with old rubber to be removed!!
Lets get Adam & his camera and show those boys a few things!!

Jay - the only slightly mad bastard