From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Marc Getty
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:50
To: 'koabi brooks'
Cc: Scirocco
Subject: Water Temp Warning Light - Oxs Sensor Warning Light

Hi Koabi,

I used to have the constant blinking warning light on my 16v, for more
then a year. But a few weeks ago I replaced my radiator with a brand new
one from Adirondack, a new low temp fan switch, and I also put in the
true blue phosphate free coolant that I bought at the dealer for ~$12 a
gallon. One of these fixed the constant blinking problem, don't know
which, but it never ever blinks anymore!

As soon as I the flashing water temp warning light went away, my oxs
sensor light lit up. Where the hell is the button that I have to press
to make this thing go away? I can't find it for the hell of me!

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Sirocco Tornado Red 16V 210,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - just got it from NYC, secondary driver, future
    project car when I leave my apt complex and get a garage