MAJOR problem discovered

my 88 16v has been acting up for teh past 6 months, ever since i aquired it.  However, things came up that made me suspicious that the car was not a true 16v, but a transplant( a transformation would be more apprropriate).
Then, when the car finally gets to teh point whre it wont start, (no spark), I replace teh cap and rotor. didnt fix it.  Replaced teh coil, or at least i tried to.  The coil that was on my car was the 8 valve coil, and coil plug didnt fit over the new coil i had just purchased. So, now that my new coil wont fit my old plug wires, i needed to get a new set of wires.  NAPA quoted me at $237 for a dusty box containing a set of economy brand of spark plugs.  Just thought i'd throw this out toy a, because if for any reason you're suspicious about the true nature of your car, --chck teh coil!!--

Dan Miller

-cant write high--