Re: Factory Oil Cooler removal Q's...

Why remove the cooler?  What Shawn said.  Except I think they both suck
and leak.  And they get in the way too.  And I want a real cooler.  To
be cool like Shawn.  He doesn't suck or leak.  He's just bald like me.

Ron

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> 1) They leak.
> 2) They suck.
> 3) They suck and they leak.
> 4) They suck and they leak, and sometimes they leak for a long time
> before you
>      discover they're leaking (internally) and by then, its too late.
>
> 5)  They suck and they leak, and sometimes they leak for a long time
> before you      discover they're leaking (internally) and by then,
> its
> too late and your now
>      replacing the shortblock.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump