Subj:    a1 Passenger Side Motor Mount on Scirocco
Date:   10/22/01 4:03:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   jeepvolks@alaweb.com (Andy)
Sender: owner-a2_16v@connecticom.com
To: a2_16V@connecticom.com (VW Mail)

This mount has me confused.  I could not get the old one off and thought when
the new one came in, I would better understand how it came off.  It has a
round steel enclosure, about the size of a spray can cap, and it looks like
it is welded to something else that is flat against the side of the engine
with hex bolts.  Is this a cut and weld job?  Some insight; please!

Andy Morris
85 Scirocco