RE: Dyno Day Begins!

> >Ok, here we are at 06:34, and the troops (Ben Harder, Daun Yeagley,
> >Julie Macfarlane, Josh Able, Jason Cammisa, Jason Arms) are starting
> >to rise.
> >
> >And they ain't pretty.
> >
> >Details to follow!

PLEASE spare me the details on how they look.  I have seen Daun in the
morning - several times.  It is NOT a pretty sight (knowing Daun, it's
not pretty to look out from his eyes that early either.  The man
doesn't begin to function until the sun is high...)

Details on the HP...well, that's OK.

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

Stupid is as stupid does.
-F. Gump