Re: OT: [brakes] Stainless lines on the Fox

I only worried about the part of the line that went through the holder
on the strut housing...the grommets won't fit over the larger ends.  I
took about 2" of rubber fuel hose and slit it lengthwise, put it over
the line and held it in place with tiewraps.  It now snaps into that
holder piece nicely and is not abrading at all.  The rest of the lines
I've left bare, they will last years and years.

FWIW, SS lines I have on my 'roc are bare (Autotech), as were the ones
that were on my Corrodo (vintage '93 Neuspeed).  My Cabbies lines, from
Velocity ('99), were covered, but seemed short).  I've got no problems
with naked lines.

Ron