Auto-X results

Auto-x  results for the West Texas Region.  I have a 86 16V with boge progas
and stock springs and TT race downpipe and cat back.  In my class there was:

ford escort GT
200sx ser
mitsubishi eclipse 2.0 16V
mitsubishi galant

I ended up getting 2nd over all and a trophy, while only doing three runs
(should have done 6).
My three runs:
First run, after getting there too late to walk the course I was pretty
conservative and timed a 75.???
My second run I went harder and was sliding all over getting understeer and
then after I got some grip the back  would slide around and I would have to
correct it.  I was getting some four wheel drift going through the slalom
part and at the end of the slalom I was getting some oversteer and when I
corrected it I did a 180 came to a complete stop and stalled the car, this
was all on the last turn.  I was able to start it again and finish the lap
with a 78.???

My last run I did much better with only minor sliding and finished with a
70.487.  I am sure I could have improved further had I had more runs. oh
well.  I am going to do it all over again on November 11 and my roommate is
going to take pictures and we are contemplating mounting a camcorder to my
car somehow for all interested to see.

The first place escort had a best run of 68.??? and all of 9 runs to do it
in. the 200 sx ser was very close to me with a 70.79.  I later found out
that the escort has been winning this class for quite a while but I hope to
upset that trend next time, and I am contemplating getting a second set of
stock size rims with some sticky rubber.  Currently I have yokohama s306 's
but they were whining and sliding all over the place.

auto-X rules everyone should try it.
A link to the course map is here
http://www.wtrscca.org/images/reese20011021.gif

Thanks for the bandwidth