Re: [engine] pullin' injectors

they have a "special tool" for pulling the injectors. part # WL10008 in my
Motorworks catalog, $10. looks like you can rig up this tool yourself by
bending a peice of straight metal thin enought to fit between the crevasses
and drilling an opening the size of the injector at the very end in order to
grab onto the injector.