From: RYAN STACK [mailto:rtsst20+@pitt.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 12:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Smog Test = GROSS POLLUTER

I have heard that if you run high octane gas that it is more likely to make
your car fail emissions.
I'm not too sure of this, but i thought i'd just throw this out there.  If
someone would like
 to shed some light on this please go ahead.

--On Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:53 PM -0700 Theron Ross
<ross@sanoh.com.mx> wrote:r

> You are right, I meant "HC", not "HP". Guess I was just thinking about the
> massive amounts of Horse Power that my motor puts out--or that I wish it
> put out.
>
> I'm using the stock cam in this motor and only have a NS throttle body
> installed.
>
> I'm in Southern California, but today I'm wishing I lived somewhere else!
>
> --Theron

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.