Re: Would I need to rewire the radio and how would I fix this

I think I can help:

Step 1: Label each wire with masking tape, NOT duct tape!

Step 2: Remove center console, being careful to keep track of where each screw came
from.

Step 3: Label each wire of new radio you plan to install.

Step 4: Trace down each speaker wire to verify polarity is correct.

Step 5: Trace down Fuba antenna wires (Now is the perfect time to replace if amp is
dead).

Step 6: Obtain wiring harness kit.

Step 7: Strip the ends of wires.

Step 8: OPEN A JAR OF RAGU AND EAT THAT SPAGHETTI MESS YOU HAVE IN YOUR CAR!