On our way to dyno day!

List,

Well, My MK1, my sister, and myself struck out for Josh Able's place of
employment thisafternoon from vermont.  We got here with NO problems with
the freshly put together mk1, and only one wrong turn that cost me $0.90 in
toll money.. doh!  Tommarow we strike out with Josh for Jim's house.
Well, i guess its back to watching Josh push buttons while we wait for him
so we can go to his house and get some shuteye.. i will have to make sure i
keep one eye open incase he trys somthing funny! ;)  See everyone at Jim's
house!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'81 Scirocco S (sitting at a TV station in Albany.. Part A of maden voyage
complete! time for part B!)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater..rice Rice RIIIIIICE!)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)