My idle issues are fixed.

My friend's dad helped my fix the idle on my Scirocco
which was at 4000rpm.  Now the idle is back to normal
and possibly getting closer to being road ready.  Now
I need to now where I can beuy shift bushings locally
like maybe the dealer?  But I also have an oil leak
which I know now is causing the smoke.  Will keeping
center wheel caps on car look better or worse, I took
mine off today and it looks sportier.  How do I change
the bulbs on my turn signals?

-Andrew

=====
-Andrew