FS- 16V white

I remember someone looking for a white 16V.  Just thought I'd pass this
find along, not mine, not sure if it still available or not..

<<http://ep.com/js/mi/c4674/b0/v0/1275589.html>>

Classified 1275589

 88 Scirocco 16V 5 speed Great Condition!

 Ad By:
            artem
 Location:
            Berkeley, California (Northern)
 Category:
            Other Volkswagen
 Price:
            $3,000.00

 Alpine white paint looks very good, no body damage. Very clean interior
with cloth insert seats. Cold AC with R134. Blaupunkt 160W CD palyer and
3 way 6X9s.
 Power windows, doors, mirrors. Meticulously maintained since the very
start, have all records. Lots of recent parts. 16Valve motor runs very
strong; has 132,500
 miles on it. Trans and clutch in very good condition, short shift kit.
Never raced or abused. Love the car but need something bigger. Call 510
6668587

--
Cory Langford
'86 2L Oettinger Turbo Project