Re: Help finding project parts

Humm....
Never even thought about it. The brake boost reservoir holds vacuum when
the engine is at full throttle or for that matter when the engine is
turned off. So, there must be a check valve in the line that I assume
will ward off massive intake manifold pressure from a turbo.
You should be able to apply your brakes two or three times with the
engine turned off before the vacuum is depleted. If not your check
valve's screwed.
Dan