Help finding project parts

I need to find a Corrado G60 wirring harnnes.  If anyone can help out
and knows of a wrecker/person/business/whom ever, that may have one
for sale at a decent price please send me the info (off list keeps the
chatter down).

Also, I know there are a few turbo projects currently under way on the
list.  I need some info from those people :)  Specifically, I was
wondering what they were doing with the Brake Booster.  I have a small
problem running the booster line from the manifold.  I have no vacume
when it goes to boost :)  So I wanted to know what others were doing.
Or any suggestions even if you are not building a turbo...

Thanks

--
Cory Langford
'86 2L Oettinger Turbo Project