Re: Anyone put MKII mirrors on a MKI?

Mark,
You could remove them altogether (weld/fill the holes) and change lanes the
old-fashioned way....looking over your shoulder.
I personally like the way the flag mirrors look on the Mk1 (JMO) but I use
them so little that if they were gone I wouldn't even notice.
Using my rear-veiw mirror and turning to look L/R has kept me safe for many,
many years.

HTH

Randy