RE: ICE stolen :-(

That's OK, I once had someone break my driver side window just to
steal a single cassette tape, and a baseball cap. I swear that
sometimes people just walk along breaking windows, and after breaking
in, determine if there is anything worth stealing. This was in an 8v
Scirocco with a rusted body, and a gaping hole where a stereo had
already been stolen!

The goal is to overcome the deliberate nature of the process.