Re: Dash vents

I have the same problem with my defroster switch. Drop a line if you get it
fixed, Im interested in knowing how much a PITA it is to do and  how long it
takes.  I may not ever use it b/c im moving to Raleigh soon but then again
you never know.

Duncan
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."- Nietzsche