RE: WOOHOO! 6-speed at last!

Congrats! I had no idea you had to actually cut the fender to get it to fit.
Seems the shop could have done a little cleaner job with the cutter, but
otherwise it looks awesome. I love the shift knob.

I just received my "new" tranny too! Rebuilt 9A with Quaife and VW
Motorsport gears (only 700 miles on it!). Unknown final-drive ratio though.
I suspect 4.25, but no matter what it is, you can't beat the $1000 price.
Even if I end up having to swap out the R&P, it's a good deal.

Neal