Re: ICE stolen :-(

Dirk,

Wow, that sucks. I only put cheap radios in my sciroccos ever since my
system got stolen (also in front of my house!!!). If I do ever put one
in my car, it will be hidden, and the cheap radio will act as
deterrent.

I may have a center console, let me know if you need one.

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v
http://www.dublife.com