ICE stolen :-(

Last night thieves broke into my Scirocco that was standing in our driveway
and stole all the ICE, MP3 unit included.
Damage on the door ( they went through the metal below the handle )
the lock is broken and the center console is smashed.

The idiots have cut all the terminals, even the Cinch-plugs.

It's very unusual in our area that this happens, neighbors said that it never
happened before in our street. And now it was just my car ...
well I guess that's bad luck.

I spent the rest of the day at the Police, repairing the lock & the door
and buing new parts.

I bought a KDC-MP6090R now and the first impression was not too bad.

Still the damage at the door is not 100% repaired & painted....

needless to say that my Scirocco is not insured against any theft,
as the insurance is very high for a Scirocco....

DAMN BASTARDS !

oh well,
just had to vent a bit....
thanks for listening