Re: Looking for a good car cover

At 11:20 AM 10/17/2001, Richard Deede wrote:
>Like the subject says, I'm looking for a good quality car cover since I
>don't have a garage and my new rocco will be parked on the street. Anyone
>have any recommendations for a good quality cover? Also keep in mind that
>this car has a reiger wing so I don't know if a standard size cover
>designed for a scirocco will fit. Or will it?

Rich,
         Rent a garage.  A car cover doesn't do shit except attract
unwanted attention to your car.  Stupid punk kids always fuck with cars
under covers, just because they know that the person will really be
bothered by it.

         The only thing the cover's going to stop is dust from settling on
your car.  The dings, nicks, dents, and the rest of the lot, will happen
anyway.

Jason