Re: (rant) my fucking windshield

That does suck, Chris you have my condolances for your windshield.

Remember, it could be worse.  My parents drove to Italy years ago in my
Mom's Opel Kadett GSi Cabrio (a very desirable car at the time - the
equivalent of a GTI Cabrio).  They came out of the hotel in the morning,
and got into the car only to find that someone had stolen the STEERING
WHEEL!  They sawed it off right at the column.

Who knows.  It was a leather steering wheel, sure -- and the GSi was a hot
model.  But the stupid things people will do.  Sorry to hear about your Rabbit.

Jason