Front mounted Hirschmann roof antenna WAS: Re: Hirschman Fuba?

Speaking of Hirshmann...
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the front mounted roof
antennas? I got mine about 10 years ago, but can't find it anymore. If
you've never seen one, it's very similar to antennas now found on the
2000 Cougar. It is also commonly found in Europe on Renaults and
Peugeots. Hirshmann was an OEM for the antenna, but I don't know if
they stopped making them...

thanks if advance,
chrisg
'82 8v