Re: Hirschman Fuba?

 We've been using Hirschmann power antenna motors as replacements for th OEM
Acura power motors in our shop... they're about $150 Canadian as compared to
the OEM Acura motor which is about $400.... so far we haven't had any
problems.

I know it's not the same thing but we've been using them for years ad we've
only had one come back for warranty. I guess that mean's they're good
quality. *shrug*

Marie
Helios Blue '88 Scirocco Slegato