Re: Air Filter upgrades

I was poking around in their website, and i saw that
they don't have any volkswagen kits.  Is there any way
to modify one of their existing products to fit the
rocco?  If not, is there another company who does?

Thanks for the link eric, i'm probably gonna try and
go for the kit if i can.( cuz i'm obsessed w/ peak
performance lately )

The Pepster