What is the typical 0-60 times on an 8v

Last year a friend of mine did a run to 60 before my
idle shot up, on my Scirocco with two other people
including me I were able to get 10.6 seconds and my
other friend got 10.5 seconds.  Is this stock numbers
or could I do better.  SInce there was 3 people in the
car there probably was a 300-400 weight increase, the
tires were from when my uncle had it(4years or older).
 Shifter still had its problems.  So will new tires
that are stock size, shortned shifter, less
passengers, and fixed idle be able to beat that?

=====
-Andrew
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm