Re: Who is this?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:52:27 -0400 "Marc Peterson"
<mpeters6@rochester.rr.com> writes:
<http://www.vwvortex.com/resources/gallery/motorshows/clubh2o_01/images/l
arge/130.jpg>

Or, <http://www.waterfest.net/wf01pix/pages/05_su_183.htm>

That's the dude from PA, I forget the dude's name. His buddy has a
Corrado and a PA state inspection station in West Chester, PA where I'll
probably take my cars for state inspection.

The bumpers are Mk.2 euro bumpers, btw.
Anthony Pelletier pointed that out to me at Waterfest, after I told him
about my (soon to be) Mk.1 euro bumpers.

Peter -<http://thescirocco.com>- Discount Techtonics, Peloquin LSD,
Autotech-Quaife USA, Ronal USA, Motorworks, & Magnecor Dealer -  Bear, DE
19701
'79 Scirocco 16V 25 049
'83 GTI 37 505
'84.5 Scirocco 42 133
'84 GTI 63 348  - SciRollers: '79 70 900, '84 Black, '88 Red -
Please leave feedback on <http://feedbyte.com>