Who is this?

Whoever this guy is, he was behind me driving into Wateriest 2001:
<http://www.waterfest.net/wf01pix/pages/05_su_183.htm> Peter says he is from
West Chester PA. This is all I know...

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 207,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - just got it from NYC, secondary driver, future
    project car when I leave my apt complex and get a garage