A1 stuff for sale in Washington, DC

For sale in Washington, DC area

This is all stuff I have for my old 16v scirocco, and an 8v scirocco I had.  It is time to get rid of some stuff since I can't use it all.

I never put the tie rods on so they are still in the box.  The 8v Nuespeed springs came from an 8v scirocco but will fit on any A1.  The 16v lowering springs and Tokico shocks came from a 16v scirocco I just sold.  The previous owner bought them for the Scirocco right before I bought it from him.  They are in great shape.  The leather seats are from my old 16v scirocco.  As stated, there is some wear on the driver's side bolster, but no tears.  The sway bar is from my old 16v scirocco as well.  It is in good shape.

I am willing to ship the sway bar, tie rods, springs and shocks but not the seats.  Shipping will be at the buyer's expense.  My zip code is 20011.

1) New in box A1 power steering tie rods and boots - $35 each + shipping
2) 1 set used A1 8v Nuespeed sport lowering springs in good condition - $100
3) 1 set used A1 16v Nuespeed lowering springs in good condition * 2 years old - $100
4) 1 set A1 Tokico HP shocks, front and back, good condition - 20k on shocks - $150
5)  Front and back scirocco leather seats in very good condition * wear on driver's side bolster, but no rips - $200
6) Rear, A1 25mm Nuespeed rear swaybar - $100

Victor F.