RE: shocks and springs

At 4:26 PM -0400 10/14/01, Neal Tovsen wrote:
>That's OK Jim. We allow the old people extra time to do their work. :)
>
>Neal

BITE ME. <G>

Actually, it only took me 2 hrs to do the rears this morning. It
looks SOOO much better now, the front has really sucked down to a
nice, agressive stance.

The rear sits up a bit higher than I would like.  I only drove it
round the block, and it felt better. I don't want to drive it much
till I get the alignment checked.

The other thing is I had a homemade upper strut bar that came on my
convertible.  It won't fit on the Scirocco.  Anyone got a used 8v
upper strut bar they want to part with fairly inexpensively?

HOw about the lover subframe bar from a 16v?  Anyone got one of THOSE
fairly inexpensively?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |