RE: Getting ready for motor swap!

You should *definitely* buy an fuel enrichment circuit Brian Honnold. They
work well on even stock 1.8l 16v motors. With the extra air that you'll be
flowing (extra displacement plus cam), you'll tend to run even more lean in
the upper rpms.

Also, what sort of shape is your exhaust in? A Techtonics 2.25" cat back
would be a good idea. The S16v does come with a good exhaust from the
factory, though, so don't sweat it if this is not an option right now.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!