RE: R/C Scirocco Bodies... a rookie question.....

Dirk, I noticed that you've already bid! :)

I've never heard of Robbe, but from the picture it looks to be a good basic
design. The 320 body will be a nice body to beat-up so you don't ruin the
Scirocco body too. And the price is damn good!

Of course, you know you'll also need a radio, speed-control, motor,
batteries, and charger, right?

Neal