Tranny Swap!!!

Ok, the other post...

Some of you may know that I've been dealing Passats as of
late.  Long story short, I've got an automatic '90 Wagon in
mint shape except for the stripped reverse gear.  I also
have a 5 spd '90 sedan that's *wrecked.*

I of course want to swap the 5 spd into the wagon, and am
enlisting help from several listers & friends.

If anyone wishes to come and help out, get in touch.  Free
beer & lodging in exchange for wrench turning.  This is all
planned for November 2-4 weekend.

Speak up if ya wanna help out!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio