Re: [Vacuum hoses]

So my question is, does anyone have a diagram of the
vacuum hoses for a MKII? (85) I don't know if i've got
them all in the right place, or if there are any
missing.  Any point towards finding a diagram would be
much appreciated.

Pepe

If you want someone to go out and have a look see,
LMK, I'm game (I
think mine
are all hooked up right!) Cathy

--------

If you want to drive up here to spokane, I wouldn't
mine the help.  You don't have to do that, but if you
have any pictures of a 1.8 8v '85 engine that would be
more than enough help.

Pepe