Re: Wolfsburg 1984 White Scirocco IN California/Los Angeles Area

a white 16v or a white wolfie she don't care, any she has a lead foot this
way I can slow her down a little. 8^) I don't have much control so I gotta
take it when I can. cccrrraaaacccckkk (sound of her whip.

Brian

87 16v
86 8v (parts car)