Re: Official Waterfest 2001 Pics FINALLY Up

Craig/List;
    That was me being caught at the tail end of a bad case of chain reaction
braking. 695 came to a halt right past a crest (2 miles before the
drawbridge, which happened to be up). I slid into/out of the back of a f150
as both of us were braking/sliding. I would have dodged, but there was one
of those darn 'wall of death' things right next to me. Who puts a drawbridge
in the middle of a 3 lane highway is beyond me. Anyhow, i still had an
awesome time at the show. I picked up some replacement parts thanks to my
scirocco list buddies (grille from Daun at waterfest (that was quick),
lights from Big Mac (Thanks Brian!), and a hood from Peter
(thescirocco.com)). I pretty much had everything i needed to fix the car
before i got home from waterfest. Not too bad considering the wreck happened
on the way up there.
'Fest photo:
http://www.waterfest.net/wf01pix/pages/un_un_121.htm
Heres the current photo:
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/cincy%202k+1%20pix/smaller/allyn/rieger/
010819-114321-SQ-Z15.jpg
sorry for the long link, im working on the http thing, should have normal
type links up soon.
Talk later!
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) planning in
progress
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)